Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Walker!

She did it! She took her first steps! I can' t believe that my baby, my 10 month old baby girl is a walker. Well, I wouldn't say a full walker, but she can walk. She can take a few steps anyway. Last Friday she decided to let go of her toys and take 2 full steps. In a week she can now walk down the hallway and across the living room. It isn't time to get rid of the stroller or anything that extreme, but it counts in my book.


Of course every time I try to capture this momentous event on video, she decides to sit down and crawl to me. I did manage to capture a few seconds of her drunken sailor like gait down our hall.








2 comments:

Whispers of Faith said...

REAKKY!! Could she be any stinkin' cuter!?!?!?! I just love your baby girl! Every picture, video, and encounter with her warms my heart and brings a smile to my face. Thanks for sharing her with me :):) Love to you!!!

Whispers of Faith said...

OMG!! I sooo cannot spell!! That should say REALLY!!! What a lammo I am!! Maybe next time I should proof read before uploading :):) No, I am not a middle school literature teacher or anything. I hope I don't get a pink slip on Monday :)