Tuesday, October 14, 2008

October Doings


I have always loved October. It is by far one of my favorite months of the year. I love the warm colors and cool weather. But this year, I love it even more. It is only the middle of the month, and yet, we have already been to 2 pumpkin patches and a Harvest festival. We still have a Pumpkin Run (5k), Pumpkin Festival, Halloween party and of course the big night of Trick or Treating.
 
The San Carlos Belmont Mother's Club had a family outing at
 Lemos Farm. John and I took Izzy  out to see the pumpkins. There was so much to see! This was her first reaction to all the sights, smells and sounds!


We had so many compliments on our "little flower". A great big thanks to our friend, Ainsley for letting us borrow her adorable costume!


1 comment:

Emma said...

What a beautiful baby! I love all the little costumes.