Saturday, September 13, 2008

My first blog

So...this is it. My first blog. We can all thank one of my best friends, Melissa, for coercing me (did I say coercing, I meant convincing me) to become a blogger. She played the mommy card..."You should blog about all the new things Izzy is doing...keep a record for all the family members out of town." She knew just what to say. How can I hog all the adorable, perfect things my new daughter is doing? (Ok, she may not be perfect, but she is adorable. Then again, I may be biased.)
I can promise you now, that this is simply more of an experiment than anything else. I can't guarantee that this will be eloquent or life changing. These are just my thoughts and the experiences of a new and growing family.


2 comments:

Emma said...

YAY!!! I am so excited that you have a blog. I hope you post often! I can't wait to see more picture of Izzy, and you and John of course.

Whispers of Faith said...

Welcome to the party!!!